Kennebecasis River No. 8

Since the new Trans Canada Highway has been open all visitors to the covered bridges in Kings County will have to be redirected to route 10 (old TCH) except for Hammond River #2 and Darlings Island where route # 1 can still be used. Redirection can be done by exiting the new TCH at
Mill Cove (exit 347) or at Sussex Exit 36
This bridge is located  3 km north of Sussex, on Route 890.
Name: Salmon.
Length 120'
Howe Truss
Closed to traffic.
Year Built in 1908.


Return to Images 


 
 


Hits on this page


Total hits on the Summerville Pages