Kennebecasis River No. 23

Since the new Trans Canada Highway has been open all visitors to the covered bridges in Kings County will have to be redirected to route 10 (old TCH) except for Hammond River #2 and Darlings Island where route # 1 can still be used. Redirection can be done by exiting the new TCH at
Mill Cove (exit 347) or at Sussex Exit 36

This bridge is located off Route 114  on Goshen Road. It is 7.3 km east from intersection of Goshen Road and Route 114, Route 114 is the road to Fundy National Park.
Howe Truss
Name: Malone.
Span: 58', Length: 64'
Year Built: 1911.
 


Return to Images 



 
 


Hits on this page


Total hits on the Summerville Pages