Hammond River No. 2

Since the new Trans Canada Highway has been open all visitors to the covered bridges in Kings County will have to be redirected to route 10 (old TCH) except for Hammond River #2 and Darlings Island where route # 1 can still be used. Redirection can be done by exiting the new TCH at
Mill Cove (exit 347) or at Sussex Exit 36

This bridge is located near Hampton on Highway 860, about 3 km south of Route 1 via Stock Farm Road.
Howe Truss
Name: French Village.
Span: 181', Length: 187'6"
Year Built: 1912.


Return to Images 

 
 
 
 
 


Hits on this page


Total hits on the Summerville Pages