Magnetic Hill Covered Bridge

This bridge is located in Moncton off Route 2 (T.C.H.), at Exit 488.  It forms the entrance to Magnetic Hill Game Farm  and is off Route 126.
Name: Magnetic Hill,
Howe Truss
This bridge was originally located in Parkingdale and was built in 1922.

It was relocated to the Magnetic Hill Park in 1982. 
Return to Images

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Hits on this page


Total hits on the Summerville Pages